Kent Arps is an account executive in the Green Bay office of M3 Insurance. He is a dedicated property and casualty risk management advisor and surety professional who works to bring specialized risk strategies, commercial coverage placements and bonding solutions to M3 clients.
- Earned a double major in consumer science and economics degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Began insurance career in 1999
- Spent three years managing a construction and equipment dealership, which brings a unique perspective of risks faced by clients in this industry
- Served as vice president of surety at an international brokerage firm where he specialized in construction, manufacturing and surety business.
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Construction Financial Management Association-Fox River Valley Board, 2012-2015
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers 5-15, former member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- March of Dimes
- Battered Boot Award for Outstanding Leadership, 2012
- North Division Chairperson, 2013-2015
- State Chapter Vice Chairperson, 2014-2016