Kevin Murray is an account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance for the healthcare industry, his primary role is to place insurance products and to counsel existing clients about risk management strategies and insurance planning. He also works with clients to evaluate their business to customize insurance and risk management resources based on their current and future needs.
In addition, Murray is a director of M3’s healthcare practice. In this capacity, he serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader, and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that impact the industry.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in risk management & insurance and finance, banking & investment from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin Medical Group Management Associates, board of directors member
- Wisconsin Healthcare Financial Management Association, member
- Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Wisconsin Society of Healthcare Risk Management