Kevin Tripp is a client advisor at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, his primary role is to place and service insurance products. He consults with and advises clients about the design and implementation of their employee benefit programs and continues to work with them to ensure that their programs meet their needs.
He also plays a pivotal role in leveraging data analytics and sales strategies to drive better outcomes and quality. Tripp has experience presenting on this topic across the country, demonstrating how data and analytics can provide valuable insights for informed decision-making, ultimately leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Beyond the office, Tripp enjoys going on runs with his wife, both former collegiate runners. He has two children and is the proud owner of three dogs. In his free time, he loves to travel and bowl. A fun fact: Kevin has bowled in national tournaments for the past 10 years.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Carroll College
- Gained 20+ years of experience consulting for mid-size to large employers with an emphasis in using data and analytics to provide strategies and solutions
- Extensive knowledge of working with hospital systems, on-site clinics, and complex employers
- Joined M3 in 2023
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)