Kim Singleton is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. She also serves as M3’s director of manufacturing & distribution practice. As a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader for this area, she is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this industry.
Specializing in property and casualty insurance with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution industry, Singleton supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business and build lasting client relationships. She designs insurance solutions for her clients using risk management strategies, and consults with and advises them throughout their policy period to ensure that their coverage continues to meet their needs.
- 28+ years of insurance industry experience, including 10 years with Frank F. Haack and Associates and seven years with Aon Risk Services
- Joined M3 in 2008
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Humane Animal Welfare Society-Waukesha, volunteer
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, volunteer
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School, volunteer
- Lake Country Lutheran High School, volunteer