Kimberly Nichols is a client executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance. Specializing in personal insurance planning and wealth preservation strategies, she focuses on identifying, customizing and implementing risk management programs that protect the personal assets of business executives and their families. She also focuses on property and casualty insurance programs and supports the agency’s efforts to secure new business and maintain positive client relationships.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in middle level education from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Involved in the insurance industry since 2014, starting as a customer service representative and transitioning to personal lines sales and small commercial
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Personal lines coverage specialist (PLCS)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) – in progress
- 4H Club, leader and volunteer
- Local schools, active program leader teaching financial literacy and life skills
Featured on Fast Break
On this episode of Fast Break, host Matt Cranney is joined by M3 Elevate’s personal lines team to discuss factors impacting the market today including severe weather events, increasing car repair costs, and the rising cost of medical care.