Lynda Stickler is a client executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance specializing in business insurance and employee benefits for growing companies. She focuses on property and casualty insurance programs and supports the agency’s efforts to secure new business and maintain positive client relationships. Stickler consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their business insurance coverage.
Beyond her professional endeavors, she finds joy in quality moments with her family and her Goldendoodle, Tilly. Additionally, she has a passion for golfing, hiking, boating, pursuing fitness goals, and cooking.
- Earned Bachelor of Business Administration in finance from Western New England College
- Began insurance career as a commercial placement specialist with Couri Insurance in 2004
- Joined M3 in 2009
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- California-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), Elite
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin and Madison, volunteer
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County, volunteer
- Lifestriders, volunteer
- Milwaukee Women’s District Golf Association, member
- BMCC, Women’s Board Vice President and Executive Representative