Maeghan Michels is a business development executive at M3 Insurance. She educates the business community about M3 services, including insurance and risk management, employee benefits and retirement planning. Michels also assists customers and prospects during the sales process, presenting solutions and matching them with the appropriate service team to address their unique business insurance needs.
Outside of the office, Michels enjoys volunteering and giving back to the local community whenever she can, spending time with family, boating, camping, and participating in The Ledge Games — a community lumberjack competition.
- Gained experience as a commercial loan officer for a large portfolio of businesses prior to M3
- Joined M3 in 2023
- Fond du Lac Festivals, Inc., vice president and board of directors
- The Charity Club, member
- Young Professionals of Fond du Lac, advisory council and member
- Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts, volunteer
- Young Professional of the Year, 2020 winner