Matt Mekemson CIC, CSRM
Matt Mekemson is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance with a focus on the construction and real estate industry, he supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business and build lasting client relationships. He designs insurance solutions for his clients, consulting with and advising them throughout their policy period to ensure that their coverage continues to meet their needs.
In addition to serving his book of business, Mekemson acts as managing director of M3’s Kenosha office. In this role, he manages overall office functions, facilitates cross-division growth strategies and serves as a primary conduit from the Kenosha office to senior leadership.
Mekemson previously served as vice president of the Trottier Insurance Group, where he was responsible for the agency’s overall performance, growth, and profitability as well as for maintaining lasting relationships with industry partners, carriers, and clients.
- Earned an associates degree in liberal arts from University of Wisconsin-Waukesha
- Gained 24+ years of experience in finance and insurance industry roles
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Schools Risk Manager (CSRM)
- Governing Board of the Wisconsin Insurance Plan, current chairperson
- Norway Lutheran Church Council, member