Matt Wieseckel is a pharmacy consultant at M3 Insurance. In his role, Wieseckel is a strategic advisor to M3 clients related to their pharmacy benefits. He leverages M3’s comprehensive suite of pharmacy solutions to customize strategies for employers that lower the cost of prescription drugs while ensuring access to medications for employees.
Beyond his professional endeavors, he finds joy in spending time with family and attending UW Athletic sporting events.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business communications and human resources from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Gained over 15 years in the PBM industry working with coalitions, labor, stand alone and carved-in PBM opportunities
- Joined M3 in 2024
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- PBM Professionals Association, member
- Youth football and basketball, coach
- United Way, volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, volunteer