Megan Peyton is a cyber advisor at M3 Insurance. She specializes in property and casualty within the HAI Program. She also partners with the director of cyber liability and brokerage & cyber liability account executive on quoting and placing cyber coverage.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in finance, with a concentration in risk & insurance from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Intern class of 2018
- Started as account specialist, 2019
- Promoted to account manager, 2020
- Advanced to cyber-brokerage account manager, 2022
- Advanced to cyber advisor, 2023