Nezih Hasanoglu Jr.
Nezih Hasanoglu Jr. is the chief growth officer and a partner at M3 Insurance. He is responsible for the overall direction, strategy, long-term planning and performance of M3’s business development, marketing and mergers & acquisitions teams. In addition, he advances M3’s organic growth efforts by helping source new sales talent and partners with existing divisions as they build-out new products and market opportunities.
Hasanoglu Jr. is a member of M3’s Executive Operating Committee.
- Earned Bachelor of Science from Vanderbilt University
- Earned Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) from the Wisconsin School of Business at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Joined M3 in 2004
- Named partner, 2013
- Advanced to executive vice president, 2020
- Advanced to chief growth officer, 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- First Business Bank Milwaukee Advisory Board, member
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee, board member
- Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD) Board of Trustees, member