Nicholas Natzke is a financial advisor for M3 Financial. M3 Financial serves a diverse group of retirement plan clients, focusing on employer support and employee retirement readiness for organizations of all sizes. In his role, Natzke focuses specifically on providing retirement plan participants with individual financial planning and asset management assistance.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in marketing and business education from the University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Gained over 15 years of insurance and financial services experience from a variety of roles with several companies, including: Ameriprise Financial, Northwestern Mutual, MassMutual, and Associated Bank
- Joined M3 in 2020
Investment advisory services offered through M3 Financial, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from M3 Insurance.
- Licensed life & health agent in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Colorado, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Virginia
- Currently holds FINRA series 66 license
- Previously held FINRA series 6, 7, and 63 licenses
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Program
- Rotary Downtown Green Bay