Pete Paulsen is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. His primary role is to advise construction companies, developers and owners on property and casualty insurance and surety bond coverage needs. Paulsen evaluates contractual risk transfer provisions to protect clients from unforeseen loss or liability, counsels existing clients about risk management strategies, and places insurance policies.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Gained relevant industry experience through various executive positions with a global insurance broker
- Joined M3 in 2010
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Bay Area Humane Society, board of director member
- Leadership Green Bay, graduate