Robert Tenhagen is a senior risk manager at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty, Tenhagen works with clients to develop safety programs, conduct job site audits, and develop risk management strategies. His areas of focus include construction risk management and safety.
Tenhagen has attended DBI Sala’s 40-hour fall protection training, Crane Institute of America’s 40-hour crane safety training, and Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association 8-hour Competent Person Training for Trenching and Excavation. He has also taken specialized training in fleet management, supported/suspended scaffolding, rigging, work zone safety, underground line hit prevention, power line hazard awareness, wind energy safety management, and crisis management.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in Education degree in occupational safety and health from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Gained 21 years of experience in regional post injury management and contractual risk transfer as a senior construction specialist with Travelers Insurance
- Joined M3 in 2011
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Authorized OSHA 10-hour construction industry trainer
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of Wisconsin, safety committee member
- Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association (WTBA), safety committee member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Greater Milwaukee, safety committee member
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Wisconsin, safety committee member
- Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association (WUCA), safety committee member
- Common Ground Alliance (CGA), safety committee member