Ryan Barbieri is a partner and vice president of employee benefits at M3 Insurance. In his role, Barbieri is responsible for the strategic direction, performance and growth of the employee benefits product line, practice groups, and sales teams.
Barbieri has strong experience working with mid to large employers in both the public and private sectors. In the public sector, he has built a solid reputation across Wisconsin, New York and Minnesota for the ability to work with administration as well as organized employee groups to create transformational cost containment strategies. In the private sector, he is experienced with complex benefits programs, wellness, mergers and acquisitions, and international benefits.
- Earned Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing and management from Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Gained 11 years of industry experience as a senior vice president with Willis North American
- Joined M3 in 2015
- First served as an account executive
- Advanced to director of employee benefits-Milwaukee market, 2016
- Promoted to current role, 2017
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Lutheran High School Association Board of Directors, chairman
- Lighthouse Youth Center Board of Directors, vice-chairman
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Alumni Service Award, recipient
- YMCA, past board member
- Boy Scouts, past board member
- Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School Foundation, past board member
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Board of Regents, past board member