Talia Pletcher is a risk manager at M3 Insurance. She works with clients in the long-term care, assisted living, and social services industry to identify and develop risk management programs surrounding workers’ compensation and liability exposures.
Pletcher prides herself on her first-hand experience in health care with over 12 years of experience as an administrator for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, and home care. In addition, she is an expert with the regulatory environment for long-term care with the removal of CMS Special Focus Facility list, quality management projects, and leadership development for administrators.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in health care administration from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- Experienced in bridging relationships between long-term care facilities and community organizations
- Joined M3 in 2023
- Minnesota licensed nursing home administrator and licensed assisted living director
- Care Providers of Minnesota
- LeadingAge Minnesota
- National Emerging Leadership Summit, participant
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire CHAASE