Taylor Goodland is an account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance for the senior living and social services industry, her primary role is to place insurance products and to counsel existing clients about risk management strategies and insurance planning.
Prior to M3, Goodland worked as a licensed nursing home administrator in the greater Chippewa Valley area as well as the Twin Cities. This experience affords her the ability to consult with clients in that industry from a position of first hand experience.
- Earned Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in health care administration from Ohio University
- Earned bachelor’s degree in health care administration from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Gained over five years of experience as licensed nursing home administrator
- Joined M3 in 2020
- First served as a business insurance associate in the M3YOU program
- Promoted to current position, 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property & casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed nursing home administrator
- Healthcare Services Executive (HSE)
- Leadership Eau Claire, 2022 cohort
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s Committee, member