Tech Talks: Remote Capabilities and Considerations
Your first priority is to care for your residents and consumers, and many times this means putting other initiatives, like IT, on the backburner. Recent cyber-attacks have put the long term care industry’s cyber shortfalls in the spotlight, and has highlighted the need for updating cyber protocols and procedures in order to combat potential information breaches.
Through a five-part webinar series, M3’s Senior Living & Social Services practice group and Tetra Defense will highlight key areas that the long term care industry can focus on to increase cybersecurity for their residents and staff:
- Ransomware Prevention Strategies (watch recording)
- Best Practices Following Ransomware Event (watch recording)
- Transition into Telemedicine (watch recording)
- Current Landscape of the Cyber Liability Market (watch recording)
- Remote Capabilities and Considerations
In the recording linked below, Christopher Gerg, CISO & VP of Cyber Risk Management of Tetra Defense, unpacks the variety of ways that remote technology can be used in the long term care industry, as well as security points that providers must consider before embracing remote work.
Tune in for industry-specific insights, and reach out to your M3 Account Executive for more information.
Recording Length: 25 Minutes