Health Care and Risk Management Best Practices for Schools
Director of Education & Government Practice
Education has been uniquely affected by COVID-19, and much of the guidance that has come out for organizations dealing with the pandemic isn’t tailored to the situation that schools are experiencing.
Through a four-part webinar series, M3’s Education & Government practice group will highlight four key areas for consideration specific to schools as you wrap up your school year and prepare for the future:
- Health Care and Risk Management Best Practices
- Wellness for Students, Staff and the Community
- Compliance: FFCRA, Unemployment, Retirement Plans, and more
- COVID-19 Implications for Your Insurance
In the recording linked below, Bec Kurzynske, Director of Education & Government Practice – Employee Benefits at M3, moderates a panel discussion between Marty Malloy, Director of Education & Government Practice – Property & Casualty at M3, and Chris Woleske. President & CEO and Dr. Robert Meyer, Medical Director – Occupational Health at Bellin Health. This panel discusses health care and risk management best practices for keeping your students, staff, and facility safe before the start of summer.
Tune into the recording below to gain insight into:
- How to respond to employee or student diagnosis of COVID-19 while school is in session
- Best practices for returning personal belongings, alternative graduation ceremonies, and disinfecting your facility
Recording Length: 49 Minutes