Date & Time:
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
One of the most misunderstood and underutilized programs in the hospital segment is the 340B Drug Discount program. 340B is a complicated topic and can be challenging to navigate. Understanding how to leverage, manage and maximize your 340B program is critical to the financial security of safety net providers.
As the WHA Premier Partner, M3 is invested in providing resources to member providers. Join us for a virtual learning session that includes a deep dive into the 340B program. The session will provide guidance on leveraging and managing your 340B program, insight into the challenges, benefits and successes of ThedaCare’s evolving 340B program, legislative updates and a panel discussion.
- A view and perspective on the 340B landscape and where it may be going
- Real life case study sharing
- Recent endeavor, successes and challenges in the real world
- 340B issues, opportunities and provider based conversations
- Wisconsin Medicaid Reimbursement
- Wisconsin PBM Law (or lack thereof)
- Wisconsin Telehealth Standards
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
1:30 – 3:30 pm
Nancy Cirra, Senior Account Executive, M3 Insurance
Sarah McHale, Pharmacy Operations Analyst, RxBenefits, Inc.
Sarah Hearn, Strategic Hospital Advisor, RxBenefits, Inc.
Joshua Prostek, PharmD, Director of Retail Pharmacy, ThedaCare
Richard Davis, Associate, Quarles & Brady