Date & Time:
2:30 pm – 3:45 pm
Prescription set for medical plans can play a major factor in your Employees staying with your organization. M3’s Jason will host a featured session at the Wisconsin SHRM conference to share tips, tricks and creative thinking with regards to the Pharmacy module of your benefits.
As we gear up for the conference, here’s what HR professionals will learn:
- What is the biggest/newest trend you are seeing from the Pharmacy stand point that as HR Professionals, we should be ready for?
- Transparency has been a buzz word in health care for some time, but we are seeing a casting a critical eye on the profit centers of the Pharmacy Benefit Managers and the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. Employers are looking for a way to understand where their pharmacy dollars are going and if they are being used the most effectively (Hint: Most of the time they are not!)
- When we as HR professionals hear of all these new medications, what questions should we be asking our brokers, our PBM and our employees?
- The increase in the number of high cost medications in the market is staggering. HR professionals should be asking their external partners what safe-guards are in place to financially protect them from these medications and what criteria is being used to evaluate the effectiveness of these new medications.
- What is going to be your biggest take away item from the session?
- It’s not overwhelming if you have a roadmap. The pyramids weren’t built over the weekend! Pharmacy solutions are confusing (on purpose?) but it can be broken down and evaluated to find the best solution for your organization’s needs.
Who can attend?
Individuals must be registered for the 2022 Wisconsin SHRM State Conference. National SHRM members, non-SHRM members, and students are welcome!