Individual Health & Medicare: Help for Employers
Do your employees’ questions about Medicare & individual health insurance make you feel like you’re all alone?
As an employer, you likely dig into your organization’s core benefit plan to ensure you have a solid understanding of how to help employees navigate the plan offerings. But frequently, employers feel lost when it comes to assisting employees with questions on Medicare or Individual health insurance. You are not expected to be the expert on everything. M3 can help.
M3 clients have a reliable resource available to help bring retirees and employees individual insurance options and expertise. Whether it is educational seminars on Medicare basics or one-on-one assistance navigating Federal exchanges, M3 is here to help employers face the unique questions and situations surrounding individual insurance.
From typical questions:
- Do I need to still apply for Medicare if I am going to continue working after 65?
- Will I automatically be enrolled in Medicare when I turn 65?
- What does Medicare cover?
To not-so-typical questions:
- Is Medicare and Medicaid the same thing?
- Do I need other insurance besides Medicare? If so what should I buy?
- Can I be enrolled in Medicare and still contribute to a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
So what’s the catch? How much does this service cost?
No catch, it costs nothing. As a client of M3, these resources are available to you at no additional cost.
Why does M3 do this?
Quite simply, as a service to clients. Part of keeping clients happy and well-informed is helping them guide individual employees in unique circumstances toward security and proper medical care.
Individual options don’t have to feel so lonely. Call Virginia Van Haren today.