Gretchen Flueckiger is an account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, Flueckiger oversees and manages benefit compliance, strategy, design, and implementation for employers of all sizes nationwide. Flueckiger also specializes in Service Contract Act consulting and advising for government contractors including strategic planning and management oversight.
With a strong legal and compliance background, she provides transparent services to her clients, helping to educate employers and their teams on compliance, adherence, implementation, and communication of their benefit offerings.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Colgate University
- Earned Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law
- Competed on the International Arbitration Moot Court team in Vienna, Austria
- Acted as coordinator for the Center for Dispute Resolution in Vienna, Austria
- Gained experience as
- Legal affairs intern for 3M Company Thailand, LTD in Bangkok, Thailand
- Litigation paralegal with Williams and Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
- Director of compliance for employee benefits consulting firm in Madison, Wisconsin
- Joined M3 in 2016
- Licensed life and health agent in several states
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Wisconsin
- Holds the FINRA Series 6 license
- Group Benefit Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- CALI Excellence for the Future award, DePaul University College of Law in Chicago
- Madison Magazine’s 40 under 40 class, 2012
- Camp HOPE for Kids, supporter and volunteer
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, supporter