Isaac Bechen CRIS, CAWC
Isaac Bechen is a senior account executive at M3 Insurance. His primary role is to advise construction companies, developers and owners on property and casualty insurance and surety bond coverage needs. Bechen evaluates contractual risk transfer provisions to protect clients from unforeseen loss or liability, counsels existing clients about risk management strategies, and places insurance policies.
In addition to managing and growing his book of business, Bechen also serves as a director of construction & real estate practice. As such, he serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader in this area, and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this practice. He is an actively participating committee member with many industry organizations and has authored construction-related articles in association publications.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in business from University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Joined M3 in 2011
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Wisconsin, member
- AGC-Greater Milwaukee, member
- Construction Financial Management Association-Madison Chapter, member
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin, member
- Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association, member
- Madison Builders Association, member
- United Way of Dane County, M3 committee member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer