Jennifer Vanderlip CPRM, CPRIA
Jennifer Vanderlip is a partner and senior client executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance. Specializing in personal insurance planning and wealth preservation strategies, she focuses on identifying, customizing and implementing risk management programs that protect the personal assets of business executives and their families.
As the personal lines lead, Vanderlip acts as a resource to her colleagues and works closely with leadership to ensure that technology, product and staffing resources continue to pace with the growing needs of the specialization.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice from Florida Atlantic University
- Gained 11 years personal lines experience in both Florida and Wisconsin prior to joining M3
- Joined M3 in 2012
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Licensed property and casualty agent in Wisconsin, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, and Florida
- Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA)
- Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM)
- DAIS, fundraising committee member
- United Way of Dane County, member
- Second Harvest Foodbank, member
Featured on Fast Break
On this episode of Fast Break, host Matt Cranney is joined by M3 Elevate’s personal lines team to discuss factors impacting the market today including severe weather events, increasing car repair costs, and the rising cost of medical care.