Jordan Herbert is a senior business development executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Herbert educates the business community about M3 services, including insurance and risk management, employee benefits, and retirement planning. Herbert also assists customers and prospects during the sales process, presenting solutions, and matching them with the appropriate service team to address their unique business insurance needs.
As the director of business development, Herbert provides sales leadership and employee development support to business development staff.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Gained relevant industry experience at Northwestern Mutual as a financial representative
- Joined M3 in 2011
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Glendale Little League, volunteer coach
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation, young leadership division member