by Harper Lee
Julie Redders is vice president of marketing at M3 Insurance. In this role, she is responsible for developing, directing, and overseeing M3’s marketing, brand and public relations strategies, and she leads a talented team of marketing professionals.
Together with agency leadership and sales teams, Redders finds creative and innovative ways to showcase M3’s brand, people and specialization, and ensures the agency is well-positioned across the regions and markets we serve.
- Earned bachelor’s of arts in journalism from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Gained relevant experience through variety of marketing, publishing and advertising roles throughout the Madison area
- Joined M3 in 2011
- First served as marketing & communications manager
- Promoted to director of marketing, 2014
- Advanced to current position, 2022
- Middleton High School Cardinal Booster Club, board member
- Girls on the Run Southcentral WI, scholarship committee member
- United Way of Dane County – Women United and Lead United, member
- National W Club and UW Golf Alumni, member