Matt Boray GDBS
Matt Boray is a partner, senior account executive and the director of self-funded practice at M3 Insurance. His primary role is to consult with and advise clients about the design, implementation and management of their employee benefit programs. His experience in the self-funded marketplace enables him to be a trusted resource for clients looking to explore that option.
As M3’s director of self-funded practice, Boray serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader regarding self-funding. He is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this practice with his M3 colleagues.
- Earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Double major in risk management/insurance and management/human resources
- Joined M3 in 2004
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- Tokio Marine HCC – Stop Loss Group, advisory board
- Self-Insurance Institute of American (SIIA), member
- Greater Milwaukee Employee Benefits Council (GMEBC), member
- Family Service of Waukesha (FSW), past board and current FSW Advisory Council member
- Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA), lifetime member, past president, and former board member
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County, fundraiser