Ryan Pulvermacher CIC
Ryan Pulvermacher is an account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty for tribal nations, public entities and the hospitality industry, Pulvermacher supports the agency’s efforts to secure new business and maintain positive client relationships. He consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their coverage.
Pulvermacher also serves as tribal nations lead for M3. His experience working for his tribe (Ho-Chunk Nation) has provided him with a unique understanding of tribal risk and the needs of tribal nation clients.
- Earned Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Served in executive leadership of the Ho-Chunk Nation’s gaming enterprises
- Joined M3 in 2017
- Began as part of the M3YOU program
- Promoted to account executive in 2019
- Advance to tribal nations lead in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Ho-Chunk Nation, tribal member
- First Nations Community Financial, secretary
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County, board member
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals Association–Milwaukee Chapter, past president
- South Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, past member
Ryan Pulvermacher, Account Executive and Tribal Nations Lead, leverages M3’s resources to design, implement, and manage the right risk solutions for clients, including Oneida Nation of Wisconsin.