Samuel McIntyre is a client executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, McIntyre supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business and to build long-lasting client relationships. He works with clients to design and implement employee benefit programs, manage risk and maintain appropriate levels of coverage.
Outside of the office, McIntyre finds joy in spending quality time with his family and four children, relaxing outdoors, listening to live music, collecting bourbon, and exploring different cooking methods. He has a passion for volunteering and fundraising for various organizations throughout Northeastern Wisconsin.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Gained experience working as a long-term care insurance advisor at Healthchoice and employee benefits advisor at Vizance prior to M3
- Joined M3 in 2023
- Wisconsin-licensed life & health agent
- Long-term care (LTC) partnership trained
- Fox Valley SHRM, vice president of membership and board of directors
- Various non-profits in the Greater Fox Valley, procurement and fundraising