Sara Kekula is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance for the senior living and social services industry, her primary role is to place insurance products and to counsel existing clients about risk management strategies and insurance planning. She also works with clients to evaluate their business to customize insurance and risk management resources based on their current and future needs.
In addition, Sara is a director of M3’s senior living & social services practice. In this capacity, she serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader, and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that impact the industry.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts in advertising from Marquette University
- Joined M3 in 2012
- First served as a support specialist
- Became account manager in 2014
- Advanced to senior account manager in 2016
- Promoted to Account Executive in 2017
- Named partner in 2020
- Designated as practice director in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Leadership Greater Madison, 2015
- Independent Insurance Agent of Wisconsin (IIAW), Emerging Leaders Committee
- Community Living Connections, board member
- M3’s Women’s Business Resource Group (WBRG), co-chair