Preparing for the COVID-19 Vaccine: Employer Considerations
Each day there are advancements in the race to approve and deploy an effective COVID-19 vaccine. Now is the time for employers to consider how their organization will handle deployment of the vaccine.
Geared toward operations and human resource professionals, this webinar provides constructive information and guidance around building a COVID-19 vaccination plan.
• Medical overview of vaccine, including doses, effectiveness, & priority risk groups
• Legal considerations for employers
• Setting the foundation for an employee vaccination communication plan
• Karen Breitnauer, JD, Senior Compliance Attorney, M3 Insurance
• Michael Landrum, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist, Bellin Health
• Scott LeBlanc, JD, Labor & Employment and Health Care Attorney, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
• Jeff Christensen, Client Communications Advisor, M3 Insurance