Looking Forward – COVID-19 Implications for Employee Benefits and Property Insurance
Education has been uniquely affected by COVID-19, and much of the guidance that has come out for organizations dealing with the pandemic isn’t tailored to the situation that schools are experiencing.
Through a four-part webinar series, M3’s Education & Government practice group will highlight four key areas for consideration specific to schools as you wrap up your school year and prepare for the future:
- Health Care and Risk Management Best Practices (watch recording)
- Wellness for Students, Staff, and the Community (watch recording)
- Compliance: FFCRA, Unemployment, Retirement Plans, and more (watch recording)
- COVID-19 Implications for Your Insurance
In the recording linked below, Cindy Van Asten, Senior Account Executive for M3, Marty Malloy, Director of Education & Government Practice – Property & Casualty for M3, and Brian Meyer, Director of Risk Management, Employee Benefits for M3, explore the many considerations and implications that schools should keep in mind as they look ahead at the insurance landscape.
Tune into the recording below to gain insight into:
- Increase in use of telehealth and virtual care options
- Impact of COVID-19 on hospital and healthcare systems
- Impact of situation on financials / short and long term expectations of plan performance
- Potential impacts to the property and casualty insurance market
Recording Length: 28 minutes