Employer Toolkit for COVID-19 Policies
NOTE: Following an initial judicial stay and subsequent reinstatement, this OSHA ETS has been put on hold by the U.S. Supreme Court on January 13, 2022.
Visit the OSHA website to read the statement from Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh on Supreme Court ruling on OSHA emergency temporary standard on vaccination and testing.
M3 has released the following updates related to this ruling:
This toolkit will be updated regularly with resources, samples, and templates that your organization can use to notify employees and manage your processes.
ISOLATION AND QUARANTINE FLOW CHART
- For employers to guide employees, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, on isolation and quarantine protocol after testing positive or being exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
EMPLOYEE VACCINATION STATUS ROSTER TEMPLATE
- Use this Excel document to create an employee roster for tracking vaccination status within your organization.
EMPLOYEE VACCINATION AnD Testing Tracker
- This color-coded tool is an aid to help companies manage vaccinations and testing. For additional context around the use of the tool view the Employee Vaccination and Testing Tracker Guide.
DISABLILITY ACCOMODATION REQUEST FORM
- Use this template to develop your organization’s disability accommodation request form for COVID-19 vaccination. We encourage consulting your internal legal counsel before finalizing your form.
RELIGIOUS ACCOMODATION REQUEST FORM
- Use this template to develop your organization’s religious accommodation request form for COVID-19 vaccination. We encourage consulting your internal legal counsel before finalizing your form.