Date & Time:
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
In lieu of this month’s compliance webinar, M3 will host a session focused on questions surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine. We will return to regular compliance updates with November’s webinar.
Guidance surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine is still top of mind for employers, even months after the initial rollout. Organizations of all sizes are wondering if (and how) they can incentivize employees to get vaccinated and what they need to know regarding the impending federal mandate.
It is important to note that the final federal rule has not yet been released. M3 does not intend to speculate on what the rule will include, and will instead focus on the information that has been made available to employers by the federal government.
In this upcoming webinar, M3’s subject matter experts will provide clarity around the following inquiries:
Federal Vaccine Mandate
- What steps are a part of the federal mandate process?
- Where is the federal government in this process today?
- What type of consultation will M3 provide when a final rule is released?
Incentivizing Employee Vaccination with Wellness Programs
- What guidance has the federal government provided to employers?
- What options do employers have?
- What rules must employers follow?
Date & Time:
October 27, 2021
Session: 2:00 – 2:45 pm CT
Q&A: 2:45 – 3:00 pm CT