Rachel Hug is a client executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance. Hug has a specialized focus in Medicare for the Milwaukee and Southern WI territories. She helps individuals understand their Medicare options and determine the right plan based on their needs.
Hug offers advising and consultation on an individual basis and for employees company-wide regarding the design, implementation, and management of their Medicare program selections. She helps clients determine the essentials, providing specific recommendations for Part D prescription plans and supplemental coverage that can offset out-of-pocket expense.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in business management from Edgewood College
- Gained over 3 years of experience in Medicare and Individual Health as an account manager at M3
- Joined M3 in 2018
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- United Way, volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House, volunteer
- Allenton Youth Organization, umpire
- Life at M3, member
Featured on Fast Break
In this Fast Break, host Matt Cranney invites four M3 Elevate Medicare professionals to share their insight. As an employer, you will come away with practical advice that you can offer anyone at or approaching the Medicare eligibility age.